Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Endowment Date

Morgan officially has her endowment date for May 30th! Today she went and got all of her temple clothes and some garments in preparation to go through. 

What did you think about buying your temple clothes? 
"It was kind of odd. I always thought I would be getting married when I got my temple clothes so you could say my intentions are just different than I ever planned. I also felt like a 3 year old because I had no idea what I was doing! I'm so glad someone was with me to tell me what to do haha"

What do you think your temple experience will be like? 
"Overwhelming, in a good and positive way. I think I will feel like a lost puppy looking at my mom wondering what to do. I am so grateful my mom will be there to make me feel comfortable and show me what to do."

Any advice on how Morgan can gain the most of her first temple experience? Share it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment